On A Drive With Life!!

On A Drive With Life!!
On A Drive With Life!!

Saturday 23 November 2013

Ambition !!

Perhaps I have chosen another topic that deals with our day to day lives. Now I may not accentuate at it's definition. I assume you that by your experiences and perceptions you may have an idea of it. I would rather brush up things that you may have forgotten. 

Ambition...isn't that something each and everyone of us have deep within our hearts....A common man dreams to be rich...That's ambition...A businessman wants become even richer....That's ambition...A spiritual guru may crave to attain 'moksha'...I may even say it to be an ambition...

Our lives are full of 'Wants' and 'Desires' and believe me when I say so, they eventually adds up to shape your ambition. Haven't we been hearing "Think what you wish for" because  wishes are the consequences of your years and years of burning ambition!

So you see how the cycle goes on. Your blind ambition may drive you away from your family and friends or even your moral values. An unreachable ambition may even drive you crazy or send you to the cockpit of depression.
I must say a life without ambition is a waste. BUT think for a moment my friends, should we not stress on 'What we can' rather than cooking rabbits that cannot be  caught.

The same I have tried to emphasize in my upcoming book On A Drive With Life!!(Click Here)

Now I am not trying to sway you away from your goals that happens to be the destination of your ambitions. Will and determination makes everything achievable. I just wanna add that everything has a price. So make sure what you pay for before engrossing yourselves to capture the flag of your ambition held high.

Life changes and so does circumstances which may throw new challenges. You have got only one life to live. Because the people you encounter while climbing up the ladders of ambition towards success, you will find them at some points while climbing or falling down.
Every moment, try to think and analyse what you want or desire...Who knows it slowly adds up to a swirling tornado of uncontrollable ambition....And if you forgot to think before, pray that you don't fall hard.

**********************************THE PUNCH LINE***************************

!!WHO CARES WHAT YOU ARE, LIVE LIFE KING SIZE!!

BUT EVEN A KING IS USELESS WITHOUT ANYONE TO ACKNOWLEDGE OR RESPECT HIM ;)

ENJOY :)


No comments:

Post a Comment