On A Drive With Life!!

On A Drive With Life!!
On A Drive With Life!!

Monday 14 October 2013

Love!

Love! The word itself signifies a girl and a boy. The image has since long been glued with the word. But ask me and I will tell you that my true love was my family; my father, my blood who died not because he was guilty of a sin, but because he could not have seen me in pain. Love is not what you give and expect. Love is complete only when you receive and live every bit of it with passion. There would be numerous people whom you would love, but rarely would you find those who love you. People will punish you for your mistakes but you would rarely find those who would lower their dignity and self respect for your survival.


Grab that hand and never ever leave it!

 Always look ahead, that is life. But sometimes in life, look behind and you will know who stands behind you, always to support you, always to help you stand back when you have fallen, it’s is none but your family.

An Extract from The True Love, On A Drive With Life By Ankit Kumar.

1 comment: