On A Drive With Life!!

On A Drive With Life!!
On A Drive With Life!!

Monday 30 March 2015

Time to Raise The Bar!!

Hello Drivers of their own Lives!. Sorry for the long gap. I Was caught up at places. But I haven't returned without some good and great news.

#OnADriveWithLife!! has received enormous support from all of you from all over the globe. It has been an Odyssey of a journey. I would definitely like to take this moment and thank all of you for the overwhelming support. The book has received splendid reviews from the elites of the writing community. For sure I may have done some mistakes here and there, but again that is a part of learning.

I will make sure not to disappoint you again and take so long gaps in writing my blogs. Just to give you all a heads up. My next novel is in the process of completion. I hope to finish it within few months and I assure you that this one will be no less exciting than the previous one.

"Illume, The Battle between the Races" is a fiction novel of three series and is expected to be around over 500 hundred pages! In the book you will find a lot of endless characters swarming your imagination with twists, mind games and adventures. I am sure it will take you into a new universe filled with creatures, magic, wars and many more, that are unknown to this world.

Wait for a while and I promise I will raise the bar even higher and take you through another breathtaking journey of a lifetime.

Till then take care and keep reading my blogs.
#OnADriveWithLife(@ankitdriveon)






No comments:

Post a Comment